Submitting the IA
To finally submit their IA, each candidate has to create a folder with hyperlinked documents using the predefined template given by the IBO.
You can access the website template here.
The final submission folder should be labelled with the session number and candidate’s surname.The top level of each candidate’s submission folder should contain:
- a cover page in HTML format (see the template above)
- a "product” folder, containing the final product (see the comments on JAR files below)
- a “documentation” folder, containing the associated documentation (in PDF format)
- a video, demonstrating the product functioning (in AVI, WMV, MP4 or MOV format).
- a completed form 4ICCS_e2017 as a PDF
From what can find out, you don’t need to include a full print-out of of the code you created, but you DO need to include a “running version“* of your program. Normally, this can be done by creating an executable JAR file. Here is a video link that explains how to do this.
Candidates then hand their work to their teachers who completes this IA teacher comment sheet for their work.
The commentary sheet is then placed in the top folder of the work, each candidate’s work is then compressed (ZIPPED) and uploaded when requested as part the IBO sample for each exam centre. The final ZIP file for each candidate can’t be more than 700mb.